- Comradeship with fellow Citadel football enthusiasts;
- Your contributions of membership and donations go directly to the football program and are tax deductible;
- Recognition on CFA web site of membership and donations to Programs and Projects;
- Access to CFA area on South Terrace on the Club Level of Johnson-Hagood Stadium on game days;
- Coach Thompson weekly e-mail newsletters during the football season;
- Weekly Blog during the year (started Fall of 2017);
- President's Email on Associations News;
- Vehicle Membership Decals (2);
- Invitations to Special Events including: Signing Night in Stadium (February-'17) and the CFA Golf Tournaments (March-'17 & May-'17).
The major goal of the Citadel Football Association (CFA) is to provide an avenue through which those formerly associated with Citadel football, alumni and friends can collectively promote and support the football program. The CFA, chartered in 1984, is a non-profit organization registered with the State of South Carolina.
"It's a Great Day to be a Bulldog!"